The Tensor Toolbox provides the following tensor classes:
- tensor - Dense tensors, extending MATLAB's native mutlidimensional array capabilities.
- sptensor - Sparse tensors, only stores the nonzeros and their indices.
- symtensor - Symmetric tensor, only stores the unique entries.
- ttensor - Tucker decomposed tensor, stored as a core and factor matrices.
- ktensor - Kruskal decomposed tensor, stored as weight and factor matrices.
- symktensor - Kruskal decomposed symmetric tensor, stored as weight and factor matrix.
- sumtensor - Sum of different types of tensors, never formed explicitly.