The software has recently moved to GITLAB: http://gitlab.com/tensors/tensor_toolbox. The latest development realease can be obtained here by cloning or downloading. There is not yet an official release 3.0. Version 2.6 and earlier can be obtained here.
- Unpack the files, if necessary
- Start MATLAB
- Within MATLAB, navigate to the tensor_toolbox
directory and execute the following commands:
At any time, type help tensor_toolbox for help on classes or functions. You can also find a getting started guide via MATLAB's help system. Launch help by pressing the question mark button and look for Tensor Toolbox under supplemental software, as highlighted in the image below.
What's new in Version 3.0?
Version 3.0 adds
- New location on GITLAB
- New classes and functions for symmetric tensors: symtensor, symktensor, cp_sym
- New class for sums of different tensor types: sumtensor
- Function to compute HOSVD and ST-HOSVD: hosvd
We have also fixed many bugs. View the RELEASE_NOTES.txt file for details.